TradingCode programming articles
With the accessible PowerLanguage scripting language, MultiCharts indicators and trading strategies can be made quickly and easily.
Examples of MultiCharts articles are:
- Controlling a loop with modulus: taking an action every nth time
- AllowSendOrdersAlways: even submit orders without price updates
- IntrabarOrderGeneration: generate trading orders with every price update
- SameExitFromOneEntryOnce: reusing exit orders in MultiCharts strategies
- RecoverDrawings: prevent automatic removal of intra-bar drawings
The TradingView scripting language allows for making indicators and strategies that run in the cloud.
The TradingView articles include:
With the MultiCharts .NET platform, indicators and trading strategies can be created with the powerful C# programming language.
A couple of MultiCharts .NET articles are:
- Outputting numeric values with custom formatting to the Output Window
- Trend line trading: using a manually drawn trend line as a (trailing) stop-loss
- Cycling through a list of trading charts with a mouse click
- How to draw a MultiCharts .NET trend line into the future?
- Plotting text in the Status Line: display the average bid/ask spread
C# is a modern, general-purpose, object-oriented programming language that can be used to achieve practically anything.
A few of the C# articles are:
I can also offer a bit of help when you have a quick programming question. But time-consuming questions (like debugging code) are outside of what I have time for, unfortunately.