TradingCode programming articles
With the accessible PowerLanguage scripting language, MultiCharts indicators and trading strategies can be made quickly and easily.
Examples of MultiCharts articles are:
The TradingView scripting language allows for making indicators and strategies that run in the cloud.
The TradingView articles include:
- Why TradingView doesn't respect pyramiding settings: multiple entry orders
- Configuring a TradingView strategy by hand and with code: an overview
- How to configure a trading strategy in TradingView with code?
- Specifying the precision of an indicator plot in TradingView Pine
- Setting the name of a TradingView strategy programmatically
With the MultiCharts .NET platform, indicators and trading strategies can be created with the powerful C# programming language.
A couple of MultiCharts .NET articles are:
- How to select the last active trend line in MultiCharts .NET?
- Working with volume data from the primary data series in MultiCharts .NET
- Summary of MultiCharts .NET trend lines
- Tip: verify if a MultiCharts .NET symbol exists before switching to it
- Cycling through a list of trading charts with a mouse click
C# is a modern, general-purpose, object-oriented programming language that can be used to achieve practically anything.
A few of the C# articles are:
I offer general help to members, who can send a message with the blue button in the lower right corner of every article. Time-consuming issues (like debugging) and requests (such as freelancing) are outside of my focus area.