TradingCode programming articles
With the accessible PowerLanguage scripting language, MultiCharts indicators and trading strategies can be made quickly and easily.
Examples of MultiCharts articles are:
- A mouse click’s location: getting the x-axis’ time and date
- Tip: don’t use
SetAlertState()for clearer MultiCharts code
- How to generate a MultiCharts alert when the strategy’s position changes?
- Submitting trading orders with mouse clicks in PowerLanguage
- How to generate a MultiCharts alert when moving averages cross?
The TradingView scripting language allows for making indicators and strategies that run in the cloud.
The TradingView articles include:
- Why does the same colour not always look the same in TradingView?
- Setting TradingView colours conditionally with if/else statements
- Initial capital and currency conversion with a TradingView strategy
- Shading the background between a plot and a horizontal line in TradingView
- How to set the initial capital of a TradingView strategy?
With the MultiCharts .NET platform, indicators and trading strategies can be created with the powerful C# programming language.
A couple of MultiCharts .NET articles are: